Thursday, October 4, 2012

Macadamia Flawless

I recently tried Macadamia Flawless! The first thing I asked when I saw it was " What in the world is it? " Well because I know I can't be the only person in the world to wonder what it is here you go.. 


Flawless is the newest addition to the Macadamia Natural Oil range. 
It is an innovative system that combines cleansing, conditioning and ideal hair refinement in one product. Immediate and perfect balance is restored to any hair type, giving gentle and thorough surfactant-free hair cleansing. With a combination of Macadamia Oil and Argan Oil, Flawless works in conjunction with the hair’s natural oils, replenishing hair life and health and imparting manageability, shine and softness. With no stripping suds or parabens, this all in one cleansing and conditioning system will drastically cut down blow drying time, refine the hairs texture and optimise the styling process making hair more manageable.

Now I don't know about you but when I read that I got bored about half way through and stopped reading it LOL! Even now I still only read about half of it before I got bored with it. Basically what it says is that Flawless is an all in one product it cleanses like shampoo and conditions as well. It is basically everything you need for your hair all in one container!


Here are just some of the benefits of Flawless 


  • All-in-one Cleansing and Conditioning System
  • Refines Hair Texture
  • Optimizes Styling Process
  • Drastically Cuts Down Blow Drying Time
  • Perfect For All Hair Types
  • Surfactant-free and Paraben-free
  • No Stripping Suds

  • I read that all the way! No Suds? What? I love super sudsy shampoo! It makes me feel like it is getting extra clean! Anyways I did use this stuff not just check out the container! 

    Ok so now onto the fun part! How to use Flawless! 

    Now you see I was a little set off by the packaging of it. It seriously looks like a can of mousse! But I figured I would try it out anyways! SO  Here are the directions off the can/bottle 
     Direction:
    Lightly emulsify 1 to 2 pumps between hands. Apply to wet hair and gently massage spreading Flawless over hair and scalp area. Continuously massage throughout the hair for 3 to 5 minutes depending on hair type. Add a splash of water to assist in the spreading if needed. Rinse thoroughly. 

    Sounds simple enough.. Right? NOT! Ok so when they say Lightly emulsify 1 to 2 pumps between hands they forget to mention that the pump has a little seal like thing on it that you have to manhandle to get the pump to actually pump and that just when you think that you broke it its good to go! But once you get that stuff to start coming out you are good! Now I'll be honest I didnt really know what emulsify meant at first but then I figured it probably means to just rub that S**t together in my hands (it totally does) So I get some of the Flawless out and start to emulsify it in my hands and just like the bottle says it doesnt turn into suds or anything but it does get kind of foamy like a shaving cream would. Now the massaging part was easy the only issue I had was telling where I had the product and where I didnt but once I got it all into my hair I was good to go! I massaged it in my hair for about 5 minutes or at least I think it was! Then I rinsed it out and finished my shower! It left my hair feeling pretty soft and amazing! I forgot to get some pictures of it that day but it was pretty amazing! It did cut down on the blow dry time too which helped alot because I was running late from fighting with the can to get it to pump out the product! All in all it is a pretty good product just something new that would take some getting used to!  

     You can purchase Flawless at : http://www.macadamiahair.com/products/view/flawless

    It costs :   $33.00 

    I know it cost a little more than most are willing to spend but remember that it is everything that you need for your hair all in one! 


    I write this blog for my personal enjoyment. From time to time I may give my opinion on a product or service. It is just my opinion, I'm not an expert in the field and other people's opinions may differ (I can't help it if they are wrong, ha ha).

    To keep my reviews independent and free of conflicts of interest, my personal policies for reviews are:


     Disclaimer
    1. This blog receives no payment or other compensation for advertising.
    2. This blog receives no payment or other compensation for reviews of products or services.
    3. If I did not pay full retail price for a product being reviewed, I will explicitly state that in the review.
    4. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of a product being reviewed.
    5. Acceptance of a free sample does not guarantee a review. I follow a "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" rule of thumb. If I like a product, I'll review it. If not, I'm not going to embarrass a supplier.
     
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment