Thursday, February 21, 2013

I am a dork. Plain and simple!

Sooo... As many of you may have already figured out I am a huge dork, and I am sooo not afraid to admit it! But guess what? My dorkiness has come up to a whole new level! That's right a new level of dorkiness! 

I know you are sitting there thinking to yourself " How in the world could she go to a new level of dorkiness?" Right? That's ok because I am about to tell you! 

So Trevor and I celebrated Valentines day a couple days early because his job hates us and never wants us to see each other LOL Any who we were at a local game shop and he was looking at Magic The Gathering cards, and I decided that i would give it a shot and play with him. 

Let me be the first to tell you that he has been up my ass for a year and a half trying to get me to play this crap with him. I have steadily told him no and made fun of him. So here I am deciding that I will give it a shot. No harm done right? WRONG I fucking love it! Like I legit enjoy playing it! And to top that off I have convinced one of my closest friends to play as well! 

So there you have it. A whole new level of dorkiness! 


What is your dork level at?

No comments:

Post a Comment