Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 18

Day 18 : Your views on gay marriage.

This is actually a question that I have been asked a lot in my life. I am totally for gay rights. I think that they should be able to have every right to do anything that a straight person can. For the last 2 years I have gone the million fag march which for those of you who dont know what that is, it is our local gay rights march! I have gone and my son has gone as well. I dont think that gay people should have a different set of rules just because they are gay. Telling some one that they cant marry the person that they love because they are the same sex is like telling someone that they cant marry someone because they both have brown eyes. Its fucking stupid. SO all in all i am all for gay marriage! Let them get married! 

No comments:

Post a Comment