Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 24

I feel as though I have been neglecting my blog. I have been so busy lately with everything that I just havent had time to post as much as I want to. Trevor's brother has been here visiting since the 1st so we have been spending time with the family. Trevor's mom (Lucy) has taken it upon herself to make sure that everyday is jammed packed full with stuff to do. We have been super busy and when I say we I mean me and Kadence because Trevor has been at work. Anyways tomorrow we are going to oceans of fun for the day. (WOO HOO) but because of that I dont think that I will have time to do my post for the 30 days of truth. So I am going to post it tonight. I will try to take some pictures while we are there to put up on here for everyone! anyway back to the point :) I hope you like it. It took me a long time to put this together. 


Day 24 : Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)


Lucky - Jason Mraz
Looks Like We Made It - Shania Twain
Breathe - Faith Hill
How Do I Live - Trisha Yearwood
It's Your love - Tim McGraw & Faith Hill 




Trevor, 
I chose each of these songs while thinking of you. I seriously googled "top love songs" and went thru the list debating on which ones were for us... I chose Lucky by Jason Mraz because you are my best friend. You are the one that I can go to about everything. The next song in the list is Looks Like We Made It by Shania Twain, I chose this song because of how many people that didnt think that we would be able to be together when we first got together. There were so many people telling me that we weren't going to make it but look at us go. We just celebrated our first anniversary. :) The next song is Breathe by Faith Hill. I chose this song because it was the first song that I ever thought fit us. It explained exactly how I felt when I first realized that I loved you. The next on the list is How Do I live by Trisha Yearwood, I chose this song because it explains how I would feel if I lost you. I would be broken and nothing would ever be able to fix me again. The next song is It's Your Love by Tim McGraw & Faith Hill. This song is self explanatory.  Everything in this song is a description of my feelings towards you. I love you Trevor. 

Love Always, 
Megan  


** BTW** That picture is from right after Trevor and I started dating. It is honestly one of the only pictures that I have of us together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment