Thursday, August 9, 2012

Life in general

To be honest life has been pretty hectic lately!! Like beyond belief. there has just been so much going on. A lot of it has been really really personal and has really hit home and made me think a lot about where I am in life and where I am going in life Trevor and I have been having a lot of issues. Like a crazy amount of them and it scares the crap out of me. I don't want to lose him or have anything like that happen but at the same time I don't want to sit around just to continue to be hurt by him. Its one of those things where I am going ot have to be very very careful to make sure I dont get hurt... 


On another note though I did get a new job ( WOOOOOOHHHH HOOOOOO!!!) I started on Wednesday! I am working as a sales associate at a beauty supply store!!! Talk about THE PERFECT JOB! I love it sooo much! 


The 13th is coming up really fast which makes me really really sad. On the 13th of this month Aiden would have been 5. I cant believe that I should have a 5 year old right now! I cannot even try to imagine what life would be like if I had him still. I miss him alot. but after the 13 we have Morgans birthday on the 22nd. Then on the 1st of September is the 5th anniversary since Aiden passed away and the 14th of september is the 4th anniversary for Morgan, needless to say it is going to be a very long emotional month. I miss them both terribly! 


But for now lovies that is all. I will post for the truth challenge in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment