Thursday, November 8, 2012

Christmas is coming.

Christmas is just a hop skip and a jump away! Normally I have completed my Christmas shopping, not this year! I havent even started shopping! Wtf is wrong with me? Now I have to deal with all the other last minute shoppers that spaced out shopping until the last minute! But on a positive note I totally know what I want for Christmas this year! You see last year I coudnt figure it out and Trevor ended up getting me a mixer LOL! Dont get me wrong I love my mixer but still! This year I am shooting for a Kindle Fire! I read all the time and feel that because Ebooks are cheaper that it will in the end save money :) But I also really want the full version of photoshop! But I know that the practical gift to ask for would be the kindle because I will use it more! 

What do you want for Christmas? Have you started Christmas shopping? 

No comments:

Post a Comment