Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day07 and Day 08

Ok so before you start thinking about how i promised that i was going to keep up with this challenge I want you to know that I logged on yesterday morning to post but Blogger wouldnt load for me. I had to work all day and kind of just spaced out posting but here I ma first thing this mornign to post! :)

anyways

Day 7    My worst habit 






My worst habit is smoking! We have gone over this before! 


Day 8    What’s in my handbag/purse   

Oh good god there is sooo much!
  • my wallet
  • a nail file
  • deodorant
  • my name tag
  • papers from work
  • a glow in the dark nail polish
  • 3 lipglosses
  • another deodorant (a small travel size one)
  • 2 lighters
  • 3 pens
  • my phone charger
  • a crap load of those stupid I am loved buttons
  • hand lotion
  • chapstick
  • a tea seeping spoon thing
  • tylenol
  • bobby pins
  • 2 color changing lipsticks from halloween
  • random trash
  • and at the very bottom there is some change!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment