Sunday, September 30, 2012

Another Blog Challenge

So I have decided that i need to start another blog challenge because well if I dont then I probably wont ever blog again LOL!  I have been searching all over the internet trying to figure out what i should blog about this time around what the challenge should be and I finally came across one! Now we all know that September is a pretty tough month for me! I am kind of relieved that this month will be over as of midnight today! But with that being said I am proud of myself for making it through another rough month! Anyways the Blog Challenge I have picked this time around is called " A letter to" It is going to be a series of letters to people that I know have known and all that good stuff. Like always I am going to post the list on here and then go from there. If you have any blog challenges or ideas for Challenges let me know! I will for sure give them a shot! 


A Letter to…
  1. -Your Best Friend
  2. -Your Crush
  3. -Your parents
  4. -Your sibling (or closest relative)
  5. -Your dreams
  6. -A stranger
  7. -Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush
  8. -Your favorite internet friend
  9. -Someone you wish you could meet
  10. -Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to
  11. -A Deceased person you wish you could talk to
  12. -The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain
  13. -Someone you wish could forgive you
  14. -Someone you’ve drifted away from
  15. -The person you miss the most
  16. -Someone that’s not in your state/country
  17. -Someone from your childhood
  18. -The person that you wish you could be
  19. -Someone that pesters your mind—good or bad
  20. -The one that broke your heart the hardest
  21. -Someone you judged by their first impression
  22. -Someone you want to give a second chance to
  23. -The last person you kissed
  24. -The person that gave you your favorite memory
  25. -The person you know that is going through the worst of times
  26. -The last person you made a pinky promise to
  27. -The friendliest person you knew for only one day
  28. -Someone that changed your life
  29. -The person that you want tell everything to, but too afraid to
  30. -Your reflection in the mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment