Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 23

Day  23: 20 facts about yourself! 


  1. My Name is Megan
  2. I am 22 years old
  3. I have a 3 year old son (his name is Kadence)
  4. I am in a relationship
  5. I work part time at a beauty supply store
  6. I am addicted to caffienne
  7. I am known for steadily removing people from my life
  8. I am a great house keeper! but I am convinced my house is always messy!
  9. I have hazel eyes!
  10. My favorite color is HOT PINK! 
  11. I adore coffee!
  12. I love to cook/bake!
  13. I eventually want to either have my own business (a coffee shop/bakery) or work with special needs children
  14. I am adamantly against breast cancer awareness month/products!
  15. I had a baby when I was 17 who passed away from SIDS. His name was Aiden
  16. I am afraid of the dark
  17. I bite my nails. 
  18. I love when my hair is longer but cant get it to do anything so I normally keep it shorter. 
  19. I am one of the only people you will ever meet that can be crying her eyes out over something and hear that you need help then wipe my tears off and come to comfort you even though I am hurting too
  20. Everyone says that I am rude and outspoken when really I am just brutally honest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment