Thursday, September 20, 2012

Over the years....

I like to think that over the years I have changed a lot.... I know that my appearance has always been my go to thing when I feel like I really really need a change! I was looking thru some pictures the other day and was amazing at the changes I have made... What do you think?

 I was 14
I was 15 
 17
 17 with kirstie at age 18
 I had just turned 18 in this one 
I believe I was 19 in this
 19

 19 again  IN both the picture above and the one below

 19 at kirstie and seans wedding

 19 one last time


 20 this was shortly after my bday
 20 again
20 again 

20 

20 again


 Thanksgiving day (i was 20)


 21!! 

21 again

22 :) 

 Last but not least my most recent picture :) 







How much have you changed over the years? Leave me a comment and let me know!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment