Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 26

Day 26:  Think back to how you were 5 years ago, and how you have changed since then? 


5 years ago I was a mess. Aiden had just passed away and I was trying everything I could to avoid the pain of losing him! I didnt care about anyone around me just myself and the pain that I was feeling. I pushed everyone around me out of my life. I had a few select people that I would talk to. I drank all the time, I was doing drugs all the time. I did whatever I could to get my next high. But I have changed since then.  I don't do drugs anymore I hardly ever drink! I still only have a few people in my life that I will actually talk to but they are the people that have been by my side for years. I am all about living life and 5 years ago I wasnt I just wanted to be numb. But now i know that you have to feel everything in order to live life the way you are supposed to. I am a completely different person now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment