Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 1

Day 1 :  A letter to your best friend


Bestfriend, 
We have been through so much stuff together over the years! It only makes sense that you get to be the first person I write a letter to! I love you to death and would be so lost with out you! You are more like family to me than most of my family! Believe it or not this is actually kind of tough to write this right now. I am a little upset with you. You have been so mean and snappy towards me lately and I just don't know what to do about it. I know that you are prego and hormonal and all but i just dont feel like that is all that is going on with you right now. You wont talk to me about it either which makes it even worse. :/  I just don't know what to do anymore. You are so bitchy when I come over to hang out but then I feel bad when I avoid coming over because I know that you get lonely. I just wish that you would just talk to me about what is going on. 

Megan  

No comments:

Post a Comment