Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 27

Day 27 : Put your IPOD on shuffle and list the first 10 songs to play 


Ok So I don't have an IPOD but I do have crap tons of music on my phone so I am gonna put that on shuffle and go from there. 



  1.  Gotye : somebody that I used to knoww
  2. Dark Lotus : Juggalo Family
  3. Katy Perry: I kissed a girl
  4. Drake Ft. Lil Wayne : The Motto
  5. Maroon 5: Payphone
  6. Rihanna FT. Calvin Harris : We found love
  7. Santana: Photograph
  8. LMFAO: Sexy and I know it
  9. Pink: F**kin Perfect
  10. Chris Brown : Turn up the music
There you have it ladies and gentlemen the randomness of music that I have on my phone. I'd like to point out that this isnt even the most random of the music on there! I also have Frank Sinatra and Aretha Franklin on there :) 

What about you? Whats the most random thing  you have on your phone/ipod?    

No comments:

Post a Comment