Sunday, July 15, 2012

30 days of truth challenge

So I am known for starting things like this and never doing them. But this time I am convinced that I am going to do this! It is going to happen. Below you will find the list for the 30 days of truth. Today I am going to do day one!






Day 01 : Something you hate about yourself.

This is a tough one. There are many many things that I don't particularly like about myself.   I hate that I am terrified of failure. and because of that I refuse to try anything to risky!I am so afraid that I am going to mess something up that I wont even try. i want to go back to school but I am terrified that I will fail out! I really wish I could just take the next step and do it. For years now anytime any of my relationships got serious I would freak out about it and be terrified that i was going to get super attached and then something would happened and i would get my heart broke so instead of waiting I would always just run. I am 22 I have been running since I was 15.... I hate that I bite my nails. I have tried so many things to stop but it seems that nothing has or will work. there are probably a few more things but I am done bashing myself for now. 







Here is the list 



Day 01 : Something you hate about yourself.
Day 02 : Something you love about yourself.
Day 03 : Something you have to forgive yourself for.
Day 04 : Something you have to forgive someone for.
Day 05 : Something you hope to do in your life.
Day 06 : Something you hope you never have to do.
Day 07 : Someone who has made your life worth living for.
Day 08 : Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.
Day 09 : Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
Day 10 : Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.
Day 11 : Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
Day 12 : Something you never get compliments on.
Day 13 : A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)
Day 14 : A hero that has let you down. (letter)
Day 15 : Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.
Day 16 : Someone or something you definitely could live without.
Day 17 : A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.
Day 18 : Your views on gay marriage.
Day 19 : What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
Day 20 : Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Day 21 : (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?
Day 22 : Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
Day 23 : Something you wish you had done in your life.
Day 24 : Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)
Day 25 : The reason you believe you’re still alive today.
Day 26 : Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
Day 27 : What’s the best thing going for you right now?
Day 28 : What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
Day 29 : Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.
Day 30 : A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself  

No comments:

Post a Comment