Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 15

Day 15 Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.


 Something I dont think that I could live without is caffienne. I am pretty sure that I would have  a heart attack! 


But a person that I wouldnt be able to live without aside from Kadence and Trevor is gonna have to be my bestfriend Kirstie. I have tried before and well to be honest life just sucked then! Of all of the people I know that lady gets me more than anyone else in the world including myself!!


This is a picture of us on her wedding day! I cried when she got married! 

 This one is from when we were 17!!
 
This is another from her wedding day. In this picture you have her husband (he is my man bestie) Kirstie and myself. These people are basically my lifeline and I would be epically lost with out them!

2 comments: