Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 08

Day 08 : Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.


The first person I think of when i read this is  not an ex or anything like that it is my mom. She has treated me worse than anyone else in the world has. There are things that she has done and allowed to happen that i will never forgive her for.  This is a picture of my mom and  I when I was pregnant with Kadence. That was teh only time in my life I can remember her wanting to help me when I needed help. A few weeks after this picture was taken my mom kicked me out. It was the middle of the winter I was pregnant didnt have a job and had no money. She kicked me out because her boyfriend at the time didnt like me.  I slept in my car that night. we lived in colony KS population 400. I didnt know anyone except my mom there. I will always love her because she is my mom but I dont htink that I can ever forgive her for the things that she did to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment