Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 09

Day 09 : Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.

The first person that comes to mind when I think about this is my highschool sweetheart. We have known each other since the 7th grade. I transfered out of the school I met him at at the end of the year.  He moved in with his mom so he could go to school with me. :) we dated all through 8th grade and through most of highschool. After school though we slowly stopped seeing eachother as much. I was working full time ( i dropped out and got my GED at 17 and then went  into online college classes and worked full time to pay my rent and what nots) He was still at his moms not ready to grow up yet. We broke up on Valentines day. We swore we would still be friends and to an extent we still are. We talk about once a month but its normally just a quick text message conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment