Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 10

Day 10 : A Letter to -Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to


I am pretty sure that I have already had to at some point in time write a letter like this. 
But oh well I will write it now just to make sure it gets done


Dear Old friend, 
I have known you since I was 12, you are my oldest friend but I never talk to you and you never talk to me. You don't have time and neither do i. I wish that we could find the time to hang out here and there but I am sure if we did your girl would flip out.. I know that she is the reason that we dont talk and to be honest at first I was upset but I understand it now. i hope that you guys are able to work things out. You deserve the best in life and right now she isnt that. Keep in touch. 

Megan  

No comments:

Post a Comment