Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 6

Day 6 : A Letter To... A stranger



Dear Stranger, 
I don't know you, not even your name. I see you at the gas station almost ever day. . You were behind the counter. You always are. You know that I always get a mountain dew and a pack of camel filters! You typically have it all rang up before I am even at the counter.  We have pointless chit chat every day. But I cant help but feel that you have a lot going on in your life. You have that super stressed out look on your face all the time. I know that you have a family and that your youngest doesnt have the best health. I am sorry if something is going on. Just remember that you are an amazing person and everyday you help make someones day better! The fact that you ask me more about my job and my day than my boyfriend does means a lot to me. Even if you are just a stranger behind a counter. It is nice to know that someone cares about my day. Thank you for being you! 

Sincerely, 
The girl that gets the mountain dew and camels!  

No comments:

Post a Comment