Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 13

Day 13 : A Letter To : -Someone you wish could forgive you


This is a tough thing to think about. I am a pretty forgiving person most of the time so I dont have that many people that i havent been able to forgive but the ones that I do have dont deserve to be forgiven. 


Dear Brett, 
I have tried for years to forgive you for not being there for me when Aiden died. You werent there at all it was like you didnt care. You went to wichita and refused to answer your phone for me. I wanted to be the one to tell you that Aiden had passed away but you wouldnt answer yoru phone. I wanted you to be there to help me plan our childs funeral but you werent you didnt show up until the day of the funeral. You expected me to run to you and let you hold me. Why on earth would I have ever done that. You werent there in the days leading up to the funeral. I was so hurt. I still am. You hurt me more than anyone else in the world could. You were there to get me pregnant and then you were gone. You werent there for most of my pregnancy, you werent there for his birth, his death for anything. I hated you for it. I have learned to deal with the hatred I felt then but I dont think that I can ever forgive you for not being there for me. 

Megan  

No comments:

Post a Comment