Friday, October 19, 2012

My Pops

I went to see my dad last night. I was so excited to go see him. He was finally awake! 
When I got there that excitement soon faded. I could tell just by looking at him that he was miserable. He said that he felt horrible. He doesnt remember anything about being in the hospital at all. He remembers going to work on the 8th and that is it. He was worried that he had gone and then been under and no one knew where he was. We made sure to let him know that we all knew where he was the whole time adn that we had been coming to visit him as much as we could. He has been restrained because when he woke up he flailed a lot and accidently hit and kicked a few people, My little sister found out from our Grandma that when our Grandpa went up there to see Dad that Dad was trying to talk him into helping him leave and that when our Grandpa told him no Dad told him to get out. He wants to leave the hospital. It isnt clicking with him that he is there because he is really really sick. It kills me to see him like this. But the fact that he is awake makes it so much better. 

I love you Dad! Keep pushing thru! 

No comments:

Post a Comment