Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 7

 Day 7: A Letter to -Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush


So apparently I get to pick who I write this to. SO I am going to just start writing it. I know who I am writing it to and we will see if you can figure it out... 


Dear Person, 
We have had good times and we have had bad times. We have known each other for so long and one would normally think that that would mean that I knew you the best out of everyone I know. That used to be true. Not anymore. You have a baby now and i have never even seen her. :( I know that we have separated over time but I want you to know that it breaks my heart. I hate that we dont talk anymore because of who you are dating.. It seriously drives me bonkers! But on a more positive note I now know for a fact that no matter what happens I will never go back to you. You have hurt me 1 to many times and I just cant do it ever again. I will always have a soft spot for youbut thats all. I hope that you are happy with her and if you arent then I hope that you find happiness. I will always love you,,, 


Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment