Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My challenge for myself

I am a nail biter! I have been for as long as I can remember. Every couple of months I vow that I am going to stop biting my nails so that I can have long gorgeous nails like everyone else in the world but then a couple weeks go by and I end up biting my nails :( Well this time I am really going to do it! I am posting it on here so that way I will have to keep my word to myself and to my followers! It is going to happen this time! I work in a beauty supply store we have thousands of nail polishes that I drool over every single day! So what I am going to do is for every 2 weeks (pay day) that I can make it with out chomping on my nails I am going to buy myself a new polish! I think that it is a good idea! Especially since after my discount the most I ever pay for a polish is like 4.50 and those are just for the promo polishes!!  Wish me luck good friends! 

i will try to post pics of my progress as time goes on! Right now I am about a week and a half into not biting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment