Monday, October 29, 2012

The ups and downs of life.

Life has been pretty bland lately... Get up go to work come home make dinner, give Kadence a bath and get him into bed. blah blah blah. But a few things have happened... 

Our effin house has fleas! OMFG THEY ARE HORRIBLE! We are treating the house tomorrow! I cannot wait! These little fuckers are driving us crazy! Like super crazy! 

I have managed to still not bite my nails!! I did get my new polish on friday! I got 2 instead of one but oh well! I got 2 china glaze polishes, one is called Cranberry Splash and the other is Glistening Snow! I adore them! 



On a different note Kadence has been asking me a lot of questions about Aiden. He wants to know why his brother died, how it happened and why. I don't know how to answer these questions for him.  How do you explain to a 3 year old that his older brother isnt with him because he was a victim of S.I.D.S.?

No comments:

Post a Comment